DaisyDisk Version 4.25
Published: Tuesday 18th April 2023
- Significantly improved discovery of hidden space by including more system areas into the scan. In many cases nearly all hidden space can be revealed.
- Added keyboard navigation in the scanned report (yes, finally!)
- Added the “Expand “smaller objects”” and the “Always expand “smaller objects”” commands to the Go menu. The expanded state is now remembered for each folder. - Added the ability to drag & drop app bundles and packages onto DaisyDisk to be scanned as folders. - Added Portuguese language.
- Fixed display of network disks host names.
- Cloud: Added the separate Scan Cloud button for better discoverability (previously it was located under the Scan Folder button).
- Cloud: Added support for Dropbox team accounts – now the shared team folders are included into the scanned result.
- Cloud: Fixed the bug which caused very long scans of Google Drive to fail with authorization error.
- Cloud: Added distinct descriptions of OneDrive accounts, in case you have both business and personal accounts for the same email address.
- Lots of bug fixes and tweaks.