DevUtils Version 1.15.0
Published: Saturday 1st October 2022
- Added SVG to CSS tool. Easily convert your SVG to CSS background-image property. Support URL Encoded version and Base64 encoded version.
- You can now open multiple DevUtils windows with ⌘N or right-click on the tool in the sidebar → Open in New Window.
- Added Cheat Sheet to the RegExp Tester tool.
- Added Separating Group Size to the Random String Generator tool. This will enable you to generate more flexible strings like license keys.
- Added "Preserve encoded strings" to the JSON Formatter tool.
- JWT Debugger now automatically removes spaces and newlines characters in the input token.
- Added License Key preset to the Random String Generator tool.
- When you click "Use as input" in various encode/decode tools, the Encode option swaps to Decode automatically (and vice versa).
- Fixed a number format issue in the Color Converter tool.
- Fixed auto-detect behavior: if no matching tool is detected, the app now shows the previously selected tool.
- Fixed DevUtils's menu bar icon not showing correctly on external screens.
- Fixed the group setting gear icon not clickable when the sidebar is too wide.
- Fixed "Check for Updates..." menu item incorrectly disabled in the status bar menu.
- Change the website address from devutils.app to devutils.com in various places in the app.
- Rename "Delete" to "Ungroup" in the group menu items.
- The fuzzy search option in the Preferences... panel is removed.