DevUtils Version 1.16.0
Published: Wednesday 21st December 2022
This has been a massive update for DevUtils, there are new tools, features, improvements and bug fixes all in this one update! Check out all of the new features now.
- Added Certificate Decoder (X.509) tool: decode an encoded certificate string to human-readable format using Open SSL.
- Added JSON to Code tool: convert JSON or JSON Schema string to 20 programming languages type. This tool is powered by the famous quicktype open-source project.
- Added a "Pop-out" button on the top right corner of every tool, which allows you to bring the tool and its current data to a separate window conveniently.
- Added a Markdown Cheatsheet to the Markdown Preview tool.
- Added Timezone section to the Unix Time Converter, which allows you to show the selected time in other timezones.
- The input in the RegExp Tester tool now allows multiple lines.
- Added "Pin to Window" when viewing a cheatsheet/document popup. Clicking it will bring the document to a separate floating window for more convenience.
- XML Formatter: Fixed various formatting issues.
- SQL Formatter: Fixed issue with formatting some MySQL queries.
- JSON Formatter: Added warning when there are big numbers found in the input string, which may cause the output to show a different value.
- Color Converter: Fixed a crash when converting some specific color values.
- Changed the search shortcut from Command %20 / to Command %20 Shift %20 F.
- Redesigned the "Scripting" panel in the Preferences window.