Hook 3.8 - Including new features
Published: Friday 23rd September 2022
The latest update from Hook brings you version 3.8 and this version has some impressive new features.
One of the biggest new features in this update is being able to support Apple Shortcuts automation. This means you are now able to create a shortcut to connect and navigate your most useful and important information.
Another big new feature is the advanced preferences panel. This advanced panel gives you more control as it allows you to stop Hook from searching some folders, so if you have similar files in back up or archive, this is no longer an issue.
- NEW: The gear menu now contains an automation menu that gives you quick access to the growing list of automation integrations, such as workflow to hook several Finder files together.
- NEW: In Hook’s context-sensitive window, when viewing a link to an Apple Note, you’ll now see the Apple Notes icon.
- IMPROVED: Renamed
Copy All Linksto
Copy All Hooked Links.
- IMPROVED: Updated to latest Sparkle framework.
Focus On Bookmarknow works with apps that use x-callback-url (like Agenda, Obsidian, Bear and Drafts).
- FIXED: Changing the
Hook Folder Location:setting (in General Preferences) would only take effect after restarting Hook.
- FIXED: After changing
Hook Folder Location:, one needed to restart Hook in order for
Hook to Newto work properly.
- FIXED: Hook hangs when getting a hooked link to a Java source file.
- FIXED: a crash that could happen after deleting and pinning bookmarks.
- FIXED: a rare issue where when focusing on an email bookmark, the email’s title would be missing from Hook’s title bar.
- FIXED: Crashes and other bugs.