Integrity Pro Version 12.5.2
Published: Sunday 13th November 2022
Integrity Pro has had a few changes recently that you should know about.
- Fixes a problem that led to the final status of certain urls (a redirect followed by an error) showing the 3xx redirect code rather than the final error code.
- Fixes bug with the redirect table in the Link Inspector not showing the starting url on the first row but the first redirect url
- Fixes a problem that could (under fairly unlikely circumstances) lead to a page incorrectly being excluded from the sitemap for being marked 'robots noindex'.
- rolls structured data functionality from Scrutiny into Integrity Pro:
- Looks for json-ld on each page
- Displays the json in a readable way within the Page Inspector (double-click a page in the SEO table)
- Displays the top-level @types from json-ld in the SEO->Meta data table.