Integrity Pro Version 12.6.2
Published: Sunday 29th January 2023
This Integrity Pro update has had a few key changes, including many fixes to improve your experience.
- Fixes pdf documents (if being checked) were being included in some SEO tests that should only apply to html pages, such as missing title / description.
- Fixes a bug that could have caused spurious statuses for certain urls (caused if url contained a percent symbol which isn't part of a percent-encoding, which is a bad practice anyway.)
- Fixes some urls with unlikely character combinations in the querystring or path to misleadingly display in tables as the domain only
-The default threshold for the 'too many links' SEO test has been raised to 1000. This is no longer a very relevant test but may still be useful to know if a page has an excessive number of links
- Similarly, default keyword density threshold increased to 6% for more relevant results
- Some social and calendar 'add this' links are now listed but not checked. It's potentially not a good thing to request these urls to check them. The ones in question are major domains (eg Google, Outlook) and tend to be generated by plugins, and so more likely to give a false positive when testing than to actually be broken.