Little Snitch 5.6
Published: Thursday 25th May 2023
- The Configuration app starts much faster, especially if there are lots of rules and large rule groups.
- Network Monitor starts faster.
- Filtering connections in Network Monitor is faster.
- Option-click on the disclosure icon of a connection in Network Monitor now expands to all descending rows.
- Improved opening of the map in Network Monitor to make sure the map is shown within the visible area of the screen, moving the window to the left if necessary.
- Visual feedback when clicking connection endpoints on the map in Network Monitor.
- Improved presentation of Little Snitch background processes in System Settings > Login Items on macOS Ventura.
- The default schedule for performing rule group updates has been changed to Daily. If you prefer to perform these updates manually, you can choose the desired schedule in the rule group editor (right-click the group in the sidebar and choose “Edit” from the context menu).
- When creating a manual rule backup, the last used backup location is now preserved (instead of always suggesting the home folder).
- Fixed incorrect display of keyboard shortcut in settings.
- Fixed a bug in Network Monitor where clicks on map annotations did not work.
- Fixed a bug in Network Monitor where a click on the disclosure icon of a connection did not reveal details.
- The command line tool created a code coverage file (
default.profraw) in the working directory. This has been disabled.
- Fixed a possible crash of Network Monitor when connections dropped out of the available history time range.
- Fixed possible crash of the Little Snitch configuration app when System Extension configuration changed during display update.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause connections to be shown without a destination address in the connection alert.
- Fixed a possible crash of Little Snitch Agent.