Scrivener Version 3.3.1
Published: Tuesday 4th April 2023
Scrivener 3.3.1 fixes a bug in version 3.3 that caused a crash when trying to access the colour popovers via the formatting bar.
Scrivener 3.3 improves overall stability and contains nearly a hundred bug fixes and refinements, including:
• Compile now supports generating PDF files in the PDF/X-1a format (required by certain self-publishing services).
• Miscellaneous improvements to exporting ebook, DOCX and Markdown files.
• Comment chains in DOCX and RTF files are now imported into a single comment (previously only the first comment in a chain was imported).
• Fixed bug whereby the snapshot comparison feature failed to work on macOS Ventura.
• Composition mode now leaves space at the top of the screen for the “notch” on modern MacBooks.
• Improved conversion of colours when converting between inline and inspector comments using the Transformations menu.
Plus many, many other minor refinements and bug fixes.